PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
SUELOS HIDRÁULICOS DEMOSAICA, as owner of the domain https://demosaica.com/, informs the users of its Website about its Personal Data Protection Policy so that they can freely and voluntarily determine if they wish to provide their personal data that may be required or that can be obtained on the occasion of the services and functionalities that we put at your disposal.
- How do we obtain your personal data?
We collect your personal data through web forms in the section “request a quote” and “Contact us”.
- What information can we obtain about you? (Right to information)
You will be requested the following personal data:
- Name and surname;
- Landline and / or mobile phone;
- Email / email;
with the purpose / s of: Management of accounting, fiscal and administrative clients;
So that the information we collect is always up-to-date and does not contain errors, we ask our clients and users to inform us, as soon as possible, of the modifications and rectifications of their personal data.
- How do you grant us your consent to the processing of the data?
- How do we keep your data protected?
To ensure the protection and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your data, we use various security measures.
Although in the transmissions of data through the Internet or from a website it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusions, both we and our subcontractors devote the maximum efforts to maintain the measures of physical, electronic and procedural protection with which to guarantee the protection of your data in accordance with the applicable legal requirements in this matter. The measures we use include the following:
– limit access to your data only to those people who should know them in attention to the tasks they perform;
– As a general rule, transfer the collected data in encrypted format;
– store the most sensitive data (such as credit card data) only in encrypted format;
– install perimeter protection systems of computer infrastructures (“firewalls”) to prevent unauthorized access, for example “hackers”, and
– Regularly monitor access to computer systems to detect and stop any improper use of personal data.
In those cases in which we have provided you (or you have chosen) a password that allows you to access certain parts of our websites or any other portal, application or service under our control, you are responsible for keeping it secret and for all the other security procedures that we notify you. You will not be able to share your password with anyone.
- How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected. If your data is used for various purposes that require us to keep them for different periods, we will apply the longest conservation period.
In any case, we limit access to your data only to those people who need to use it to perform their functions.
Our data retention periods are based on business needs, so in relation to those personal data that are no longer necessary either access to them will be limited to compliance with strictly legal obligations or they will be destroyed in a secure manner.
Purposes related to the fulfillment of legal and regulatory obligations: certain information must be maintained during the periods required by the specific regulations that result from application (fiscal, mercantile, money laundering, etc.). During this period of time, said data will remain blocked, and may only be used in order to attend to possible queries or subsequent claims.
- With whom can we share your information and how do we protect it?
SUELOS HIDRÁULICOS DEMOSAICA does not transfer its data to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation, nor is international transfer of them.
- Privacy Control.
The user will have control over their data and can access at any time and change them. In the same way, you can request the cancellation of the use of your personal data in the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the relationship with DEMOSAIC HYDRAULIC SOILS is completed, that is, when the user cancels the service, all their personal data will be automatically deleted, which will remain blocked in order to comply with the legal obligations in accordance with the established in Section V.
- How can you exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability of the data and opposition to the processing of Personal Data?
Users of the website of SUELOS HIDRÁULICOS DEMOSAICA may exercise the rights detailed above recognized by the RGPD at any time and free of charge, by means of a communication addressed to SUELOS HIDRÁULICOS DEMOSAICA, with N.I.F. B91637041 and address in c / Torneo, 69 pl. 3 mod. 2, 41002, Seville, or by means of communication to the electronic mail: email@example.com, Reference: Protection of Data of Personal Character. Likewise, we remind you of the possibility of filing a claim with the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Personal Data for the processing of your personal data made by SOLE HIDRÁULICOS DEMOSAICA.
SUELOS HIDRÁULICOS DEMOSAICA will not use the personal data for a purpose other than that stated in Section II, and will keep the maximum confidentiality of the information provided. Also, in compliance with the provisions of the LSSICE in the case of sending commercial communications via email, SUELOS HIDRÁULICOS DEMOSAICA will include an electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org where users can exercise their rights of access, limitation, rectification at any time or opposition, to unsubscribe at any time, and consequently not receive any information or communication.
HYDRAULIC SOILS DEMOSAICA is concerned with guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of your data. For this reason, we inform you that we have implemented the security measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary to guarantee the security of your Personal Data and thus avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, all in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned European Data Protection Regulation.
We remind you that you have the right to request:
– more details about the use we make of your information,
– a copy of the information you have given us,
– correct inaccuracies in the information we maintain,
– delete information for whose use we no longer have legal basis,
– revoke your consent to the processing of your data for these purposes, in cases where the processing of the data is subject to consent, as well as for any direct marketing communication,
– oppose any processing of your data -including the profiling- that takes as legal basis the legitimate interest, unless our reasons for carrying out such treatment offset any possible harm to your data protection rights,
– restrict the way we use your information while investigating a claim.
The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions for reasons of general interest (for example, the prevention or detection of crimes) and for our own interests (for example, the maintenance of the confidentiality of legal advice). If you exercise any of these rights, we will verify that you are really entitled to do so, and we will respond to you within a month or within the maximum period established in Spanish legislation, if this is lower.
If you are not satisfied with the way we use your information or with our response to the exercise of any of these rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
- Legal Bases for the Treatment of Personal Data
The use of your data in the conditions described above is allowed by European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
– You have expressed your consent (you have been presented with a consent form to authorize the processing of your data for certain purposes, you can revoke the consent given at all times) according to article 6.1a) of the RGPD.
– The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of the relationship between DEMOSAICA HYDRAULIC SOILS and its users, according to the provisions of article 6.1b) of the RGPD;
– The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations under article 6.1c) of the RGPD;
– We use your data to obtain a legitimate interest and our reasons for doing so compensate the possible damages for your rights to the protection of your data, according to the provisions of article 6.1f) of the RGPD.
There may be purposes that are permitted under other legal bases; In such cases, we will do everything possible to identify the legal basis in question and communicate it as soon as possible as soon as we are aware of its existence.
© 2019 FGP / JFA / DEMOSAIC HYDRAULIC FLOORS.
All rights reserved by prohibiting their copying, reproduction, transformation and / or any other violation of the intellectual property rights of this notice, unless expressly authorized by their legitimate holders.